Monday, October 1, 2007

The Answer!... 42

I know... I don't update enough... I want to update more and I'm going to. From now on, I'm going to update on the weekends. If I haven't posted a new post, feel free to hit me upside the head with something soft.

Well... Let's begin Last weekend...
Carlo and I were in our first Pre-Children's Hunter, show!
For the first, we did well. Third, Fourth, and Second in the Jumping classes, then Fourth in the Flat!

A normal week of play practices and Soup Kitchen and such....
We left Friday to visit colleges. We saw SUNY at Morrisville and Cazenovia. Both are 'bout four, or a little more, away, but both had great Equine programs.

I've been sick since the day of the horseshow... lingering cold... hate that. Still coughing and sneezing.

But, in other great news, yesterday we went to have dinner with my cousins. Not only that, but we picked up my, new CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ih, you've heard right, Roh, has a car! Please, find the nearest exit from the roadway now. You can return later, if ya can find it 'gain.

'Tis a litte black, '00 Ford Focus

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Ford!! :D

Do you have your license yet? *pokes*

Roheryn said...

not yet.. but this coming week